- UNICON 3000 / 3100 is a 3-Way Globe Control Valve and is used to combine two flows into one outlet ie. Mixing type (2 inlets & 1 outlet) or to divert one flow into two outlets ie. Diverting type (1 inlet & 2 outlets).
- They are primarily used to control circulation of liquids in heating or cooling applications involving heat exchanger bypass control.
- They are also used in blending systems and ON-OFF selector systems.
- High-rated valve capacity
- Plug stability at throttling
- Heavy-duty ground and polished stems
- Wide range of interchangeable trim sizes
- Bellow seals available for positive stem sealing along with Low Emission packing
- Single piece body design to avoid joints in the valve body
- Pneumatic / Electro-Pneumatic / Smart E/P – Positioners
- Air Filter & Regulator
- Solenoid Valve
- Limit Switches
- Volume Booster
- Lock-up Valve
- Position Transmitter
- Counter Flanges
- Handwheel – Top and Side mounted
For more information, specific application advice or to order,
Please contact us on +91 8367005552 or +91 9063008734