- UNICON 4000 Series Ball Valves are reliable, easy to operate designed for ON-OFF and throttling applications.
- The selection is based on pressure, temperature and process medium such as oil, water, gas and corrosive chemicals.
- Caustic chlorine plants
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Dyes and pigments
- Hazardous fluids, Acids & alkalis
- Edible oil plant
- Solvents & Paint industry
- Full bore offers high Cv value equal to the line size.
- Excellent tightness over an extensive range of temperature and pressure.
- Precision machined ball and seat for bubble tight shut-off.
- The self-adjusting packing is maintenance free and helps provide a leak-free stem seal.
- Specific anti blow-out shaft design which cannot be affected by the media according to API 609.
- Direct mounting according to ISO 5211.
- Conforming to ANSI, API & NACE specifications qualify these valves for virtually all oil & gas services.
- Pneumatic valve positioner
- Electro – Pneumatic valve positioner
- Air filter regulator
- Solenoid valve
- Limit switches
- Side mounted Hand-Wheel
- Other accessories available on request
For more information, specific application advice or to order,
Please contact us on +91 8367005552 or +91 9063008734