- HICON 6000 is a Severe Service Control Valve designed for High Pressure and critical applications in the Power Plants, Boilers, Petroleum, Oil & Gas Industries.
- Robust body design, operational reliability and customised valve construction for specific use, makes it an ideal valve.
- HICON 6000 comes in a variety of cage trims to provide exceptional performance over wide range of pressure drops in severe services. The valve handles high shut off pressures with standard pneumatic spring diaphragm actuators. The control valve is designed for high capacity with minimum pressure recovery per stage thus reducing the possibility of CAVITATION in liquids.
- Robust body design
- High flow capacity for better flow-rate to line size ratio
- Pressure sealed bonnet option
- A variety of cage trims designs to suit wide range of pressure drops
- Various options available for the reduction of noise and Cavitation
- Quick change self-aligning trim / seat design
- Top entry trim for easy inline assessment and maintenance
- Long service life and operational reliability
- Pneumatic / Electro-Pneumatic / Smart E/P-Positioners
- Air Filter & Regulator
- Solenoid Valve
- Limit Switches
- Volume Booster
- Lock-up Valve
- Position Transmitter
- Counter Flanges
- Stroke Limiter
- Quick Exhaust
- Handwheel – Top and Side mounted
For more information, specific application advice or to order,
Please contact us on +91 8367005552 or +91 9063008734