- UNICON 8000 is Double Off-Set Butterfly Valve that is designed for High flow and Low pressure drop, Control and ON-OFF applications.
- Butterfly Valves are best suited for dead-end services including chemicals, corrosive fluids, pulp and paper, cement, water works, ducting, vacuum application, petroleum, hydrocarbon processing and refinery services.
- Available with various types of actuators, these allow for smooth passage and prevent fluid deposition within the seat thereby increasing seat life.
- Body shape gives optimum flow characteristic and light weight with compact body construction
- Free flow passage offers minimum resistance to flow and high CV values
- Optional disc geometry provides bubble tight shut-off
- PTFE lined bearing minimizes friction, thereby reducing the operating torque and actuator size
- Rigid PTFE allows a smooth passage and prevents fluid deposition within the seat thereby increasing seat life
- Long service life and operational reliability
- Suitable for dead-end service
- Double / Triple Off-Set and Sleeved Design
- Semi Lug / Flanged Construction
- Semi-Lug / Flanged Construction
- Double / Triple Off-Set Design
- Pneumatic / Electro – Pneumatic / Smart E/P – Positioners
- Air Filter & Regulator
- Solenoid Valve
- Limit Switches
- Counter Flanges
For more information, specific application advice or to order,
Please contact us on +91 8367005552 or +91 9063008734