The Uniphos KwikAlert is a compact single gas, diffusion based personal monitor designed to monitor the work environment for dangerous levels of flammable and toxic gases .It’s bright and easy to read OLED display coupled with user-settable audio and visual alarms warns the users quickly and accurately against dangerous levels of toxic and flammable gases. KwikAlert comes with a standard data logging feature, which makes monitoring TWA and STEL limits a breeze.
With the capability to detect more than 25 different gases for multiple industries and applications, KwikAlert is a reliable partner you can depend on.
- Sensors: Electrochemical / Pellistor /Solid state / NDIR / PID
- Accuracy: Inherently +/- 2% (but also depends on the calibration gas accuracy and calibration method)
- Drift: Less than 2% of the signal per month at constant temperature and pressure.
- Gas sampling: Diffusion
- Alarms: User-Settable Lo Alarm comes with Visual Blue LED indication. User-Settable Hi Alarm comes with 85Db Audio alarm and Visual Red LED indication with optional vibrational alarm. TWA and STEL alarms can be provided.
- Data logging: As standard, with gas concentration, date & time
- Power source: 7.4 V Li-ion rechargeable battery pack
- Runtime: 7 – 8 hours when battery full charged.
- Data Transfer/Print: USB (wired) communication from instrument to computer.
- Function keys: 4-keys for basic operation/setting & calibration.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 50° C
- Display: 8×2 Alphanumeric OLED display
- Instrument Enclosure: ABS Plastic
- Ingress Protection: IP 65
- Size: Height = 130 mm, Width = 70 mm, Depth = 35 mm
- Weight: Approx. 300 grams
- Certification: CIMFR & CCOE (PESO) approval: Ex ib IIA IIB T CE
EC: Electrochemical • Pel: Pellistor • NDIR: Non-Dispersive Infra-Red • PID: Photo Ionization Detection
For more information, specific application advice or to order,
Please Contact us on +91 8367005552 or +91 9063008734