The Uniphos Pro is a portable gas monitor that is designed with durability and reliability in mind. It comes with an OLED display which clearly shows the gas concentration, battery level, and other information needed to operate and set up the instrument for use. The backlit OLED display enables the user to read the concentration levels even in dark. With user-settable data logging features the device can logs gas concentration values with date and time.
The Uniphos pro can be used to measure various types of Toxic, flammable, and hazardous gases. With loud 85 dB audible alarms, the user is instantly alerted once gas levels breach the set alarm limits.
- Sensors: Electrochemical/NDIR/PID/Solid state sensor
- Accuracy: Inherently +/- 2% FS (but also depends on the calibration gas & method)
- Drift: less than 2% of the signal per month at constant temperature and pressure.
- Sampling modes: Draws Gas sample on continuous basis. Pump remains ON till SET key is pressed to stop sampling.
- Alarm set point: One user settable alarm set point (for low range detectors)
- Data Storage: Provision to store test records with gas conc. and alarm set points along with date and time
- Power source: 7.4V mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery pack
- Inbuilt Pump Flow Rate: 400 to 800 ml/min
- Power: 3.5V DC, 60 mA
- Runtime: About 6 – 8 hours
- Data Transfer: USB communication for data transfer from instrument to computer
- Function keys: UP, DOWN, SET & ENTER
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C
- Display: Large 20 x 4 Alphanumeric OLED
- Instrument Enclosure: High Impact ABS
- Size: Height = 190 mm Depth = 40 mm Width1 = 110 mm Width2 = 65 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Accessories: Dust filter, battery charger, data downloading cable and outlet coupler.
EC: Electrochemical • Pel: Pellistor • NDIR: Non-Dispersive Infra-Red • PID: Photo Ionization Detection
For more information, specific application advice or to order,
Please contact us on +91 8367005552 or +91 9063008734