Cerabar M pressure transmitters measure relative or absolute pressure in gas, vapour, liquid and dust and are suitable for almost all applications in the engineering and process industries. The high degree of protection and the stainless steel housing make the transmitter ideal for applications where cleaning takes place frequently. And with HART, PROFIBUS or FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Cerabar M can be easily incorporated into existing systems
PMC51: Ceraphire® ceramic sensor
- Cerabar M PMC51 features a 99.9% pure ceramic measuring cell that offers high chemical stability and overload resistance up to 40 times the nominal pressure.
PMP51: metal on process sensor
- Cerabar M PMP51 features a piezoresistive metallic measuring cell for high long-term measurement stability in process pressures up to 400 bar.
PMP55: diaphragm seals
- Cerabar M PMP55 is the high temperature and high pressure version offering measurement stability in temperatures up to 400°C and pressures up to 400 bar.
- With a range of hygienic process connections, it is perfect for use in hygienic applications and it offers ASME BPE conformity and electropolished versions as an option.
- It is also available with the TempC membrane for improved accuracy and process safety in difficult pressure and DP applications.
|Measuring range||-100/0…100 mbar to -1/0…40 bar||-400/0…400 mbar to -1/0…400 bar||-400/0…400 mbar to -1/0…400 bar|
|Output||4…20mA analogue, 4…20mA HART, PROFIBUS or FOUNDATION Fieldbus||4…20mA analogue, 4…20mA HART, PROFIBUS or FOUNDATION Fieldbus||4…20mA analogue, 4…20mA HART, PROFIBUS or FOUNDATION Fieldbus|
|Accuracy||Standard ±0.15%, platinum ±0.075%||Standard ±0.15%, platinum ±0.075%||Standard ±0.15%|
|Long-term drift||±0.4% over 10 years||±0.4% over 10 years||±0.4% over 10 years|
|Turndown||Up to 100:1||Up to 100:1||Up to 100:1|
|Power Supply||11.5…45V DC (versions with plug-in connection 35V DC); for intrinsically safe versions: 11.5…30V DC||11.5…45V DC (versions with plug-in connection 35V DC); for intrinsically safe versions: 11.5…30V DC||11.5…45V DC (versions with plug-in connection 35V DC); for intrinsically safe versions: 11.5…30V DC|
|Housing (coated)||Stainless steel or aluminium||Stainless steel or aluminium||Stainless steel or aluminium|
For more information, specific application advice or to order,
Please Contact us on +91 8367005552 or +91 9063008734
Technical Information for Cerabar M PMC51, PMP51, PMP55