“Energy management” is a term that has a number of meanings, but we’re mainly concerned with the one that relates to saving energy in businesses, public-sector/government organizations, and homes.
¨Energy management is the key to saving energy in your organization.
¨ Much of the importance of energy saving stems from the global need to save energy – this global need affects energy prices, emissions targets, and legislation, all of which lead to several compelling reasons why you should save energy at your organization specifically.
¨Gives information about Section wise or Department wise Electrical data and energy consumption for taking corrective actions.
¨Gives a clear picture about energy costs involved into Production/office.
¨Helps to optimize and Monitor Electrical Parameters to achieve Cost Reduction.
¨Helps future Planning based on consumption patterns from the WinEMS system.
How to manage?
- ¨Metering your energy consumption and collecting the data
- ¨Finding and quantifying opportunities to save energy
- ¨Targeting the opportunities to save energy
- ¨Tracking your progress at saving energy
- Cost – effective solution.
- No human errors in data collection.
- Easy to configure & maintain.
- Helps to identify inefficient electrical equipments.
- Maximum Power Demand Analysis.
- Facility of viewing Real time electrical data & energy reports over Internet / Intranet.
- Graphical display of energy consumption.
- Alerts through SMS.